<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I still can't believe that i actually rejected mum invite to a Friday night shopping and decided to stay at home, alone. So unusual of me seriously,what was i thinking. I'm so shagged but usually, no matter how tired i am, I'll still go out even when I'm half dead. Well I want to be left alone, without any disturbance at the moment, a time on my own. You've been heavy on my mind.After all the things we've been through,look how far we've come and now, it's all just bitter sweet memories. I just realized that I've just made a stupid decision, ever but at the same time, I don't feel regrettable. Now It's like I'm alone, without you but it's okay cause i believe without you, I'm double the better than before. However, I am weak in my conviction but perhaps i could use a little strength before i fall? No, i will never fall, i can assure you. Soon, you'll no longer be the load in my mind, trust me because you're just a human being that used to be my everything and my beautiful distraction.

Whenever i'm alone in the public, i swear I'll be like one blur octopus that is lost in the big sea. Now, what shall i do on my Friday night? gaze at the pretty stars up at the sky from the balcony? or maybe indulge myself with new york super fudge chunk and have a movie screening? that'll be good, for now. Godness, gotta start working on my posterior! they really gotta go, work it work it!

i miss oma, i hate it when she has to babysit my babygirl ):




© Bella All rights reserved