Crying used to come naturally to me. Tears would flow incessantly whenever I’d feel the slightest ounce of pain or discomfort. Initially, it was unbearable. But as the regularity of my downfalls increased, it soon turned to numbness. Part of it occurred late last year. I was so consumed by this ‘invisible numbing force’ that despite everything crumbling around me, I just couldn’t get a hold of myself. Couldn’t see the damage I had solely created. I got used to it though. The wreckage. So much so that I could almost feel myself turning heartless. Numbing myself palliated all that I did not wish to think about, nor sink into.
The weather's nice but still hoping for a heavy pour. With a cup of hot mint by my side, chillin in the balcony. Now that your name no longer appear on my cell but it is appearing at the back of my mind. Trying to swoosh it off and replace it with some other meaningful things. Told you, when you left you gon be miserable but i hate to say this and you know I'm right and my heart won't pick you up anymore along the roads of red dot and i can assure myself that. Enough said cause now you are my, hello mr stranger.
|