so we burst into colors, colors and carousels

"The hardest thing for me is to say no. I feel like a bitch loser but sometimes, I don't have a choice."
I wonder why do you still bother to check out my blog post like every time when you know we are officially over? When i wrote anything that you think I'm referring to you, there you go, you will start to spit out shits from your bin. Sometimes i really don't get you wait, not sometimes but, every time. Because of you, my mood went haywire regardless of where i am. I never fail to remind myself to be strong and face all this but damn it, I'm not that strong enough and I'll start to tear slowly every time. This is stupid, really. All kinds of dramas and yet you are the biggest drama of them all. I'm sorry but I'm sick of everything, all-ready. Too tired to even fix it. Note, at least i don't go around telling the whole universe about you.
Next, we've been through for so long and now you got yourself a pussy and there you go, all crazy and fell into her shit. I bet you have forgotten the words you've once told me and like you said, you gon show me how long you can remain your current status but i bet, it won't last long. Trust me, i know you well. I hope something will knock hard enough onto your head to make you realise before you come crying to me. My mind was finally at ease last Saturday. Shopping really does distress me. Not to forget, the different people who were with me throughout the day.
Thanks to those who have been there for me like everytime 
|