Like I've said in the previous post, i did flunked my mock exam. Oh god, i swear i am sucha pathetic bitch. Now, I'm serious of giving this laptop to papi and so, he can hide it and not let me use it. This electronic device has always been making me feeling oh so tempted to use it the moment i stepped into my pink zone because it will be stationed right on the table, waiting for me to play with it. It is so addictive, like a drug to me. You are so going outta here and I'm going to control myself to not search high and low for you at the secret hideout. I've always been saying this but it never happen. Not even for once, how? a miracle is going to happen , very soon.
The next habit is, I've been going out almost every weekend! I'm trying to stop all this shit and stay home with my notes and pens, promise. Oh god, lead me to the right path.
So, Singapore Best Dance crew was thumbs up. Didn't know Singapore' has very supportive foreigners even when they don't even know what the hell is going on. Anyway, congratulations Freekzy. You guys were awesome as ever and all the best in Vegas. Canon died on me while i was taking the battle shots, thanks a lot. Previous day was kind of a good one? My handsome met my bitch. I met my man in black, all good. Good weekends ahead, hopefully. Still in searching for my wings. It is so hard to find cause all i see is small wings as i want a big one. Choosy much? of course! oh goodie, now the biggest costume shop at Arab street has shifted and i have no idea where they went -.- crossing fingers, spotlight could save me. They better have it , gon check it out this week.
Five days of freedom next week. If only brother had chosen Bangkok, i would be making my way there next week. Sucha an asshole right? this is why, i detest having little brother. Speaking of which, tomorrow's my baby birthday. Wait, no longer my baby now. He's gonna be a big big boy now, turning eight tomorrow although he doesn't look like he's eight at all, love you baby.
My big ladies know me well. I detest follwers, i just don't know why and I swear, i am not satisfied with them. Perangai bimbo eh budak budak ni all. Ooops i forget, you guys are jealous that's why you're trying to show me all this but aww sorry, you are nowhere near me, kiss my big bottaye girls! Mother, you taught me this! (giggles)
My inbox is xploding.
|