Oh god, it is almost midnight and i'm still not asleep yet when i'm having exam early in the morning tomorrow. What's up with me these few days?! I'm always feeling so restless. Trust me, i'm livin a bloody suckish life right now and I want my fabulous fab life back so badly! I'm sick and tired of everything, One after another . So anyway, babygirl's first birthday party was a blast. All the invited babies was so extremely adorable! with their tutus and wings, sweeet! Babygirl was warded at kk , it is so sad to see how much she is suffering right now. In a blink of an eye, she's now a year older. She is so gonna be the next bitch, we gon pamper her and teach her all sort of stuff, this is what happens when she gets very bimbotic mother and sisters. Mid Year Examination is coming to an end. Two more papers left and i can burn my books. Oopsy daisy, not untill Ns is over sheeeesh!
At first i was happy to see you cry and now it's the other way round. Damn, I wish I would've seen it coming Cause I blink for a second and you caught me slipping. Now we're done before we even started. Didn't know how much I missed you, Didn't know how much I would miss you untill you are gone. I messed up the perfect picture )':
All Party Pictures will be up in facebook, butterflies people!
|