Oopsy Daisy! looks like someone knows who i was referring to in my previous post. Mum would love to see her mum but oh wells, I seriously can't be bothered so whatever, drop it. Sunday Morning breakfast at jb, lavender was awesome despite the fact that i have to wake up damn early. Friday was good, short meet up with him and uncle fetched me with his new white fiat which i think is ugly. Nothing can beat my crossroad! Obviously ain't mine but i love it! Movie plans was canceled today due to all occupied seats, sheesh! Perhaps next Wednesday with the gays or with he thinks his hot. I know you're not okay and became weak but I know you're strong enough to face this shits. Be strong and please take care of yourself and don't ever let his hands land on your face.Love you, beyotch.
"After all, no one is perfect. Each and every one of us have at least, pretty and ugly little things in us"
|