Although my fingers is at its numb state right now, it has successfully started to type happily on the keyboard. I'm freezing in this cold room and boy oh boy! seems like my fury white jacket isn't helping at all. Maybe i need a polar skin to prevent myself from getting cold. So far my days of holidays was splendorous. With the best pal around, nothing can go wrong. Still wondering, why isn't my order here yet. It's been two weeks! Maybe it lost its way on the way to the little red dot. Hopefully the post man will arrive at my door step real soon or I'm gonna hunt for that seller in ebay. I know you may think that I'm still a baby so you can just play around with my little love game but baby, i think i found my way out.
and you swept me off my feet.
|