<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Babay's asleep. Ted's out. Bestfriend's with casper. I've got no one to bull shit around with, very sad. Now that explains clearly why I'm blogging. Basically I've got nothing to do like seriously and I'm not even a bit sleepy. Granny thinks mum and dad has been pampering me too much. Outcomes, I'm such a spoilt brat. She even brag about how i dressed. She have no right to say that when even my mom is always dressed like how i do. I know she expect us to be all covered with scarf on our head but come on, there's no way she can ever force me to be so called 'holy'. I know my limits and I am the one who's gonna carry my own sins and not her. Oh wells, she's just trying to be a good granny, very typical yet my best oma.

Mum got her nails done and it's black with diamonds on top, cool shit! very jealous. I find girls wearing those long christian cross necklace awesome but sadly its forbidden in my religious. Now, kill me and I'll be in "hell level 7" quoted by Mik, period. I've been wasting cash unnecessarily , very unacceptable yet very tempting. Should start saving by putting a dollar in a locked cash box so, i can't break it and use all the cash money. Brilliant idea! yet stupid as it'll be so unbelievable for me to save, seriously but i have to try and i will, fingers crossed. Great plans coming up for this week and it better be a good one. Look how fast time flies and soon, holidays is gonna end.

Reading back our old texts, it made me teared. Now, everything seems so wrong and you're just so different to me. Trying to be perfect but honesty is the honestly the hardest thing for me. While the floors underneath our feet are crumbling and now, the walls we built together is tumbling. All the things i still remember, it never looked the same but the memories remain. I'm reflecting on how things could have been but after all, it was worth it in the end. Now it all seems so clear and the days are so long plus summer's moving on, I can't reach for something that's already gone. So stop ignoring that our hearts are mourning and stop pretending that it's not ending and let the end begin because I'm ending everything right now. You're just too good for me and i can't deny that. Remember, I'm still stucked and still hoping that i could let it go, willingly.
PS, the naughtiest yet the best.

Labels:





© Bella All rights reserved