
Weeks passed. A new term begins in two days time. Look at how fast time flies. If i could really make a wish right now, i would love to just enjoy my life like its the 'holiday' everyday kind of schedule instead of dragging myself to school early in the morning on every weekdays. I'm lovin my life but still, how i wish imma billionaire's daughter. What I'm trying say here? i love my parents to the max, who doesn't? but, what makes me love them even more? they got me whatever i desire and trust me, I'm starting a bag collection at the age of sixteen years old. Mom got me the Red Ralph Lauren that i wanted so damn bloody much and dad surprised me a Loewe bag. If only i can have my very own Louis Vuitton or maybe, Saint Lauren or, Chanel or better still, Hermes. Sadly they really cost bomb and both of them will never get me those labels unless i produce them the bombz results. For now, just an LV purse sheesh! I wanna be a billionaire, so freaking bad! Enough said, I'm getting bored with blogger. Labels: anddd, i hate all of you