a little message
Look at where you stand. So what if you are in the higher stream. Smart but sadly, your eq is very low i'm afraid so. Seriously, i don't give a damn what you people think about me. I'm living my own life and you jolly well live yours. If you can't then i'll feel very sorry for you. It's my money and please, i can do whatever i like with it. I'm not tryna brag or like what you people think, i like to show off. In the first place, why must i please you people? I get what i want, use/wear what i have. Oh humble? who are you people for me to be humble? Firstly, you're not even my friend and secondly, for goodness sake, i dont even know you! well, not even interested to know. You think i read up on you guys? please, i don't even have the time to do so. I don't dig information, it came to me personally from readers. So yes, please mind your own business. Shut your gap and don't just bark nonsense when you don't even know me. One more thing, seems like you are really interested to know me. Always checking up on my blog, must be very free right? busybody. Maybe your parents didn't taught you well enough and that's why you are sucha, oopsy daisy. It's very funny when i got to know stuff about you guys from your own friend. I'm seriously laughing at you people at how stupid you are to not realize that he is actually using you girls just for the sake of his maths, do you know that? i doubt so and that's very pitiful. Now little kids, grow up. I know you have some big issues with me but seriously, are you that poltroon? My name is always in your shitty mouth but remember, you people are worst. Your names are just everywhere between the teachers in school and obviously, none of them is positive. Go on cropping and blogging and whatever you like because like i said, i swear to god, i don't give a damn. I don't even have time to deal all this shit with you guys because soon, this is gonna be hand over to the Authorities. Goodluck! xoxo Labels: battlefield
|