<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I used to wonder but now, I've realize it all. I'm changing a bit for the sake of, some reasons. What people think of me is what i chose to show. Let them think what they want to think because, there is always two sides to a coin. The charm that I've always wanted from TnCo, is finally mine. My parents are the best. For that, it really motivates me to really study hard. After all, it's not gonna be worth it if i end up giving them shitty marks, right? 
xoxo




© Bella All rights reserved